Our Social Media: join us
The Artsy knitter: Epi23: Season 3-The BIG move
Gratitude-nous : welcome new group members: ijlondon … Sunny649 and YarnsUntangled
1. HAIR- PINK
2. Moved to Calgary Alberta Canada
2a. Had a birthday party with 3 girls from New school (squeal)
3. The Loop- 1st Calgary yarn store…Amazeballs they were lovely and attentive.Got my Ravine hat back on track.
4. Oh Loop Podcast and the Fat Squirrel speaks were my first show that I watched again after nothing since last summer.
1. French Cancan by Mademoiselle C with Malabrigo Yarn Arroyo in Sand Bank
in Cascade Anchor Bay -50% cotton and 50 superwash merino wool
3. Knitted Dropcrotch Sweatpants BY Brenna of YarnsUntangled ( #wesnesdayWIPit )
4. Looking at Her by Lydia Brown ( Ohloops is #wesnesdayWIPit is why I brought this back .. check their Group)
1.Ravine Hat by Woolly Wormhead with Mineville Wool Project single DK merino
All things Unicorn….
Books she recommends:
Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo
Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
1.WIP: Cowl on Noro bulky yarn ( we designed it)
2. TADA: Unicorn scarf
Fiber Shindig is a Calgary fiber event coming up April 22nd, 4 days before my birthday.
KNITTY CRUSH: things I dream of having
Oh loop Patterns/ Yarn ( shop update March 24th and 28th)
@longdogyarn the colours look sublime.
I dream of:FatSquirrel knitting bag
I dream of: Chiacogoo Interchangeable needle set.
-YarnInk.com my first Calgary dyer that I am trying out thanks to The Loop purchase.
Luxe sock – color Quarry – 435 yes of 80% super wash merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
-Drops Merino Extra fine 115yds – got this to make another Ravine ha.
Jamiewalcott asked in our Spill the beans thread: designer I love that are on Revelry.
Tinyowlknits I love for her magical design and Lisa Mutch for a modern twist and Stephen West caters to my wild Euro fashion taste.I have a wide range of tastes but modern and edgy is my go to.
INSTAGRAM IS ABOUT TO HAVE A GIVEAWAY.. FOLLOW US THERE.